The festive season is finally amongst us! It's that time of the year where we tend to eat more than our body weight in food and sink copious amounts of beers in the sun. So considering there will be loads of empty beer bottles hogging space in your recycling bins, we thought it would be a good idea to give you some crafty tips on how to repurpose those empty beer bottles. If your looking for an inexpensive christmas gift for a friend, you may even want to make something from the list below!
The content below is curated via Brit and Co
1. Shot Glass from Recycled Beer Bottle
: We had to start off our beer bottle round-up with an oldie but goody
. We are still loving this beer bottle hack. Power hour here we come :) (via Recyclart
2. Beer Bottle Coat Hook: The aftermath of 99 bottles of beer on the wall turns into four beer bottle coat hooks. These hooks are perfect for game room, den, or laundry room. (via Cool Material)
3. Beer Bottle Candles ($15): This is the ultimate man-dle (man candle). Etsy is filled with fun beer candles but you can totally try DIY-ing one of your own.
4. Beer Bottle String Lights ($150): How awesome do these beer bottles look all lit up?! They are perfect for an outdoor summer BBQ.
5. Beer Bottle Spoon Rest ($15): Throw that corny spoon rest that is covered in fake cross stitched sunflowers away! Buy or (DIY) one out of a beer bottle.
6. Beer Bottle Spoons: Wait! We are in love with these!! What a great idea for cooking utensils or gardening tools. Yes, we are weirdly suggesting both of those activities for this set of tools. (via Green Upgrader)
7. Hanging Planters: Do you have a green thumb and obsession for wine? These hanging planters were made for you. Well, you can make them for yourself. Simply remove a bottom of section of the bottle to let the plant grow. (via Recyclart)
8. Bottle top candles: How about some bottle top candles to go along with your beer bottle candles. These quirky candles would add some spice to your mantel. (via Draftmag)
9. Beer Bottle Soap Dish: This is a great piece to stop that pesky soap from constantly sliding around.(via Recyclart)
10. Beer Bottle Clock ($20): Squished bottle clock? Pretty awesome! This is definitely another one of those 99 bottles that got put back on the wall.
11. Bracelet Organizer: What a great idea for organizing your bracelets. Try collecting five to ten bottles and organizing your bracelets by color. (via Decoratrix)
12. Bottle Gardens: Recycle two different types of bottles in one DIY project. This is a great planter for growing your own herbs in your kitchen. (via Design Sponge)
13. “Light” Beer: Dudes, this one is for you. Time to get super crafty and turn your lite beer into light beer. (via Popsci)
14. Beer Bottle Bud Vases: This DIY basic is great way for easily creating matching vases. Need a housewarming gift or something for the perfect hostess? We recommend creating a six pack ;) (via Brit + Co.)
15. Wine Bottle Vases: If you like the au natural look better, try this vase DIY. What we love most are the asymmetrical cuts. (via Custom Bottle)
16. Beer Bottle Goblets ($14): You are going to need these goblets for St. Patty’s Day. There is no better way to toast your cold brew than in a beer glass goblet.
17. Beer Bottle Lights: If you don’t have the patience or budget for string light bottles, try stuffing some string lights in the bottle! The little bulbs inside the glass reflect and create an amazing prism glow. (via Crafty Bridge)
18. Beer Bottle Wall: Now some of us might be a little more beer crazy than others, and if that describes you then start stowing those bottles away for a beer bottle wall. (via Retail Design)