CURATED CONTENT VIA BUZZFEED
1. BASE jumping off Kjerag in Norway.
5. Swim in Mexico’s Yucatán cenotes.
7. Hike Angel’s Landing in Zion National Park.
See that chain? Yeah, that’s your lifeline.
9. Go to “La Tomatina” in Buñol, Spain.
Everyone throws tomatoes at each other. And it’s insane.
10. Walk across a frozen river on the Chadar trek in Zanskar River Valley, India.
11. Hike the 2,180 mile Appalachian Trail.
I mean if you have like a year off or something.
14. Hang glide over Rio de Janeiro.
Breeze over the beautiful city of Rio and land on Sao Conrado beach.
16. Play on the world’s highest tennis court at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
When it’s not being used as a helicopter landing pad.
17. Walk the Arenal Skywalk in Costa Rica.
18. Dive the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia.
20. Bungee jump off the Kawarau Bridge in Queenstown, New Zealand.
21. Swim with sharks in the the Maldives.
23. Hike the Half Dome in Yosemite.
29. Skydive over Interlaken, Switzerland, and check out the Swiss Alps on your way down.
30. Ride the craziest rapids on the Zambezi river in Zambia.
33. Walk the Kakum canopy in Ghana.
34. Visit an active volcano at Volcan Pacaya, Guatemala.
35. Visit the Apostle Island winter sea caves in Lake Superior, Wisconsin.
36. Climb to Glacier Point vista in Yosemite National Park, California.
37. Swim in the Erawan Waterfalls in Thailand.
The water runoff from the limestone cliffs will make it look like you’re swimming in a episode of LOST.