- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup pale ale
- 1 (15 wt oz) can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Thai green chile, chopped (optional)
- 1 to 2 lbs black cod, cut into 4 fillets
- 1 cups Swiss chard, rough chopped
- rice for serving
- In a large, deep skillet with a lid heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the shallots,
- cooking until softened and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds, stir in the beer.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and chile (if using) simmer until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Add the Cod fillets into the pan, reduce heat to low, cover tightly with a lid and simmer until
- cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes. Stir in the chard until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Serve in bowls over rice.
For more great recipes CLICK HERE