- 2½ tablespoons sugar, divided
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cherries (moonshine-soaked or Maraschino)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about the juice of 1½ lemons)
- ½ cup water
- 1½ ounces moonshine
- Optional: extra lemon slices, mint, and cherries for garnish
- In the bottom of a mason jar or other glass, muddle together ½ tablespoon sugar and mint leaves. Add 2 cherries to the jar and muddle together with sugar/mint mixture.
- In a separate cup with spout, combine lemon juice, water, and remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Strain lemonade into mason jar. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in moonshine.
- Add ice. Garnish with extra lemon slices, mint, and cherries, if desired.
Find More Great Recipes HERE